Mealtimes Without Mayhem!
Mealtimes can be hard to manage and a stressful time for many families so are sometimes avoided but with the right advice and support tools mealtimes can become an enjoyable bonding experience with long term benefits.
Mealtimes Without Mayhem draws on a field of experts including Dr Jo McMillan – Nutritionist, Kate DiPrima – Dietitian for Fussy Eaters and Michael Grose – Parenting expert, to give you the tools to:
- Understand the Importance of Family Mealtimes
- Learn the Benefits of Eating Together
- Create your own Family Traditions
- Manage Mealtime Mayhem with effective techniques
- Establish a routine and understand behaviors
- Learn how to deal with fussy eaters
- Build a strong foundation by connecting through communication
- Good Manners and Family Etiquette
- Understand the philosophy of food and the ritual of sharing meals
- Create nourishing family meals with good cooking and planning
- Unlock the secrets to maintaining the balance – you can do it
Follow our Blog here – Keep up to date with the latest advice from Jo Turner and special guest blog posts to help you stay on top of managing mealtimes.
Author Jo Turner is also the creator of Toosh Coosh Kid’s Support Seats. This NEW product gives your child the boost they need at mealtimes to sit comfortably up at the dinner table when pillows and cushions just don’t work!
Click on the logo below to find out more and see the great special offers available.
BUY NOW! Get Your Guidebook To Happier And Healthier Mealtimes Today!
Get Your Copy Today!
A fantastic gift idea!
As Seen On
Free e-book available
Register here to get your copy
“The expert advice along with a sense of humor helps you to take control of the mayhem and form family traditions that your children will cherish forever. This practical book teaches you to create a routine that works for your family and you will learn to make delicious and cost effective meals that will tempt even the fussiest of eaters.”
Anna Musson Author, Etiquette Secrets
Thank You To Our Sponsors